Fall/Winter makeup trend: YSL inspired Fuchsia look
Here is a look inspired by fuchsia makeup as spotted at Yves Saint Laurent FALL/WINTER 2010-2011 show.
Read post on Fall/Winter makeup trends HERE.
I’ve picked up the eyeshadow style (till above the crease), winged eyeliner and coordinated eye and lip color from this look but instead of a matte eyeshadow , I’ve used a frost one (MAC cranberry) to create a evening party look.
FACE (in order)
1) Neutrogena oil free moisturizer
2) MAC Prep+Prime
3) MAC studio fix fluid NC 40
4) MAC sheer pressed powder NC 40
5) Maybelline expert wear blush ‘pinch-o-pink’
6) Lakme pure rouge blusher ‘rose crush’
7) MAC brush #188 and Vega blush brush
1) BeYu eye base
2) Lakme rose powder (loose powder)
3) Maybelline chai latte quad (lid color and crease color)
4) MAC eyeshadow ‘cranberry’
5) Revlon colorstay eyeshadow ‘berry bloom’ (highlighter shade)
6) VOV waterproof eyeliner
7) Lotus Herbals kajal
8) Maybelline waterproof mascara
1) Nivea fruity shine (pink)
2) Revlon colorburst ‘rosy nude’
3) VOV star gloss #4 (fuchsia pink with fine multicolored shimmer)
Hope you liked the look! Let me know your comments and suggestions by replying below.