FOTD using MAC Jigs and Jive Pigment
Here is a simple look I pulled together using ‘Smokey Thrillseekers’ Pigment set from MAC Tartan Tale Collection. The pigment set contains 5 pigments :
1. Naked (warm peach beige with gold sheen. Works great as a highlighter )
2. Jigs and Jive (softened tan brown with champagne sheen)
3. Blue Brown pigment ( Red brown base with reflective teal shimmer . My look using this pigment HERE)
4. Reflects Blackened Red (darkened red-burgundy base with flecks of burgundy glitter and sheen.)
5. Dark soul ( charcoal gray with silver glitter)
The look I have done here is using Naked and Jigs and Jive.
Jigs and Jive doesn’t show up as tan brownish on my eye lids since I have pigmented lids. I just gives a nice champagne shimmery effect as you can see.
Products used for the eyes :
1. BeYu eye base
2. Colorbar eye pencil ‘001 Silver Slate’
3. MAC Pigment – Jigs and Jive
4. MAC Pigment – Naked
5. Maybelline chai latte quad ( dark brown crease color)
6. Maybelline gel liner
7. Lotus herbals kajal
8. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
9. Faces eyeshadow brush
- First , I applied BeYu eye base over the entire lid upto the brow bone.
- Next, smudge the silvery eye pencil close to the lid.
- Apply MAC pigment Jigs and Jive using a moist brush over entire lid area.
- Next, apply the dark brown shadow in the crease and other corner and blend.
- Apply highlighter- MAC Naked pigment on the brow bone and blend it with the crease color.
- Apply lots of kajal and smudge it on the lower lash line with the dark brown eye shadow.
- Lastly, apply black eye liner and finish off with mascara.
Have you tried MAC Pigments? Which are your favorite pigments? Let me know your comments by replying below.