Pink purple eye makeup with matching lips
This is look #3 of my Spring/Summer Look Book after look#2 with Turquoise blue and green eye makeup.
For this look, I’ve used pink (reddish pink) and purple for the eyes paired with a violet-pink lip color and cool toned pink blush.
On a well moisturized face, apply light foundation, set it with compact and use cool toned pink blush on the apples of cheeks with a hint on bronzer on the cheekbones. For the eyes, apply medium cool-toned pink eyeshadow (inner 1/3rd of lid), reddish pink eye shadow (centre of lid) , purple eyeshadow ( outer 1/3rd , crease and lower lash line) with purple or black liner. Pair this with a violet – pink lipstick .
This may be a little OTT for everyday/office wear makeup but will look great for special events/occasions for day as well as night.
This is the final look –
Products used for the eyes :
1. BeYu eye base..
2. Chambor brown eye pencil
3. Revlon Colorstay eye shadow quad ‘Berry Bloom’
4. MAC Cranberry eyeshadow
5.Maybelline gel liner ‘Black’
6. MAC super slick liquid eye liner ‘Smokey Heir’ (purple shade)
7. Lotus Herbals kajal
8. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
9. Faces eyeshadow brush, angled brush
10. Lakme rose loose powder for blending (not shown here)
1. Apply eye primer and follow up with brown pencil on the lid, smudge using third finger. (to provide base)
2. Apply the medium/light pink shade(3rd shade in the quad) on the inner 1/3rd of lid , reddish pink (MAC cranberry) on the centre of lid and dull purple shade on the outer corner and crease(last shade of quad).
3. Apply lightest pink shade on browbone and inner corners. Blend the brow bone shade with the crease.
4. Apply kajal on water line, smudge it with angled brush using purple eye shadow and wing it out slightly.
5. Apply thin line with black liner and extend it outward slightly. Apply thicker line of purple liner above this line and extend it outward to make a wing and join with the wing from the lower lash line.
6. Finish off with a thick coat of mascara.
Products used for face:
1. The Body Shop oil free foundation ’06 Honey’
2. Chambor silver shadow compact ‘RR2 Rose Pale’
3. Colorbar blushes : Just earth(contouring ), Crimson Rose
4. Revlon colorstay mineral finishing powder (bronzer)
5. Brushes : MAC 188 (foundation), Vega blush brush
Products used for lips :
1. Chambor lip tatoo liner pencil ‘03 Nude‘
2. Revlon super lustrous ‘Grape Juice‘
3. Chambor silk touch ‘Silk Star‘
Final look :
Have you tried pink and purple eye shadows? Which is your favorite look with pink eye shadow ? Let me know your comments by replying below.
Posted on February 26, 2011, in Eyes, Latest Trends, Looks, M.A.C, Revlon and tagged chambor silk star, colorbar blush, crimson rose, just earth, MAC cranberry, MAC super slick smokey heir, pink purple eye makeup, revlon berry bloom, revlon grape juice. Bookmark the permalink. 26 Comments.