My M.A.C eye shadows- Swatches
MAC eye shadows I own-
1. Cranberry (frost finish reddish pink with bluish undertone)
This was my first MAC eyeshadow along with Amber lights. A very versatile pink shade, more on the dramatic side, can be used for a variety of looks. I’ve worn it paired with purple HERE, with MAC siahi HERE and HERE
2. Plum dressing (true purple-plum shade with veluxe pearl finish)
3. Twinks (deep plum brown shade- darker than sable, with veluxe pearl finish)
4. Amber lights (peachy golden-bronze)
Very flattering golden/bronze shade. Have worn it with brown in the crease HERE.
5. Sable (medium plum brown with taupe undertone with frost finish)
Each MAC eyeshadow single costs Rs 900 and in pan Rs 680. If you’re looking to build your collection, its better to invest in a an empty palette and fill it up with shadows in pans over time. The palettes comes designed to hold either 4 or 15 eyeshadows. At Rs 680 or 900 , they are definitely not cheap but the texture, lasting power and pigmentation justifies the price.
Plum dressing, Sable and Twinks are new additions to my MAC palette and I will be doing looks with them soon.
Which eye shadow did you like best? Which are your favorite MAC eye shadows? Let me know your comments by replying below.