Spring/Summer look#4 : Neutral Bronzed look FOTD
Today I’m doing a Neutral bronzed look which is quite in vogue this summer and can be worn with any outfit, western or traditional for the daytime or evening.
Final look :
Summary of the look-
On a well moisturized face, conceal required areas, apply foundation, set with powder and apply bronzer on the apple of the cheek swept up to the hairline. Dust the remaining powder on brush all over face for a lightly bronzed look. For the eyes, apply frosty brown eyeshadow all over lid , highlight browbone and inner corner, line eyes with brown pencil and finish off with mascara. For the lips, use a natural shade lipstick and finish off with clear or pink-beige gloss.
Products used :
1. MAC eyeshadows- Sable , Twinks
2. Maybelline chai latte quad (browbone highlighter, crease shade)
3. Bourjois Kohl and Contour eye pencil ‘Brun expressif’ (dark brown shade for lining upper lash line)
4. MAC Smolder (kohl on waterline)
5. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
6. MAC #222 brush (for blending) , unbranded brush for applying shadows.
You can apply single eyeshadow all over lid or use 2 shades- one lighter and one darker (of same color and undertone). I have used 2 shades here- Sable and Twinks. Both are frosty brown shades with plum/red undertone but Twinks is a little darker than Sable.
1. Apply Sable on inner half of lid, Twinks on outer half.
2. Using blending brush , blend in the crease with matte dark brown eyeshadow.
3. Apply brow bone highlight shade under brow and in the inner corner near the tear duct. Blend the brow bone shade with the crease color.
4. Apply kohl on waterline, smudge on lower lash line with dark brown matte eyeshadow (Crease color).
5. Line upper lash line with brown pencil for a softer look. Finish off with a coat of mascara.
1. MAC Studio fix fluid foundation NC40
2. Chambor silver shadow compact ‘RR2 Rose pale’
3. Revlon Sunkiss radieux (bronzer)
4. Brushes- MAC #188 (foundation), The Body Shop Face and Body brush(for compact) and Vega blush brush for bronzer)
1. Maybelline moisture extreme lipstick ‘Chocolate Temptation’
2. Maybelline watershine lip gloss ‘Beige Sensation’
Finished look –
Do you wear bronzers? Which is your favorite bronzer? Let me know your comments by replying below.
Posted on March 25, 2011, in Latest Trends, Looks, M.A.C, Maybelline, Revlon and tagged 2011 makeup trend, bronzed look, MAC sable, MAC twinks, neutral, summer trend. Bookmark the permalink. 32 Comments.