Spring/Summer look#7 : Daytime Natural Pink look
This is a quick look for summer days when you don’t have a lot of time for elaborate makeup or days when you don’t want to wear too much makeup and yet look presentable and glowing. I call this the Natural Pink look. The most important elements of this look are concealer and a natural pink blush. These 2 products alone can give a lot of lift and glow to the face.
What you need (products I’ve used are in brackets) :
1. Concealer ( for under eyes , area around nose and mouth ) (MAC Select moisture cover NC 45.5)
2. Compact or loose powder (Chambor Silver shadow compact)
3. Pink blush closest to your skin tone (Lakme fantasy collection cheek artist ‘Kiss of a rose’)
4. Natural pink gloss (Bourjois nouveau effet 3D ’03 Brun rose academic’)
5. Brown eye pencil (optional) (Bourjois kohl and contour eye pencil ‘Brun expressif’)
6. Kohl / kajal and mascara (MAC Smolder and Maybelline colossal volume mascara)
1. Moisturize face well. Everyone needs moisturizer even if your skin is oily, even in summers! The best option for oily/combination skinned people is Lacto calamine.
2. Conceal under eye areas and areas around nose/mouth if you have pigmentation there.
3. Next, set the face with compact or loose powder if you’re using a powder blush. If you’re using a cream/gel based blush, apply powder after applying the blush.
4. Face makeup completed, apply matte brown eye pencil on upper lash line and smudge slightly with brush or finger.
5. Apply kohl to waterline and smudge lightly to lower lash line.
6. Apply mascara to eye lashes.
7. Finish the look with a natural pink gloss that is closest to the color of your lips.
What would be your choice of blush and lip color for a natural pink look ? Let me know your comments by replying below.
Posted on April 2, 2011, in Bourjois, Lakme, Looks and tagged bourjois effet 3D gloss, bourjois gloss brun rose academic, cheek artist, kiss of a rose, lakme fantasy collection, natural pink look, quick day makeup, quick makeup look, summer spring makeup. Bookmark the permalink. 18 Comments.