Party look #3 : Green Smokey eyes and coral lips
Today I’m doing an intense green smokey eye look. I’ve paired the green smokey eyes with soft coral lip color and bronzer on cheeks.
Summary of the look :
On a well moisturized face, apply foundation and set with powder. For the eyes, use a black smudgy pencil(or kohl) on entire lid as base and apply green eye shadow all over lid, blend it with a blending brush in the crease. Apply heavy kohl on waterline and lower lash line and smudge it with the green eyeshadow. Apply peachy golden highlighter on brow bone and inner corners and finish with mascara. Use bronzer on the cheeks and apply coral- peach lipstick on the lips.
Final look :
PRODUCTS USED :
1. BeYu eye base
2. MAC Smolder
3. BeYu eyeshadow single (green shade)
4. Marie claire golden eyeshadow
5. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
6. Brushes : MAC 222 (Blending), The Body Shop brushes
7. MAC Select moisture cover concealer NC 45.5
1. The Body shop oil free foundation
2. Chambor silver shadow compact
3. Revlon sunkiss radieux (bronzer)
The Body Shop lipstick #63
Have you tried green smokey eyes ? What lip color do you pair with green eye makeup ? Let me know your comments by replying below.
Posted on May 3, 2011, in BeYu, Eyes, Looks and tagged beyu eyeshadow singe, beyu green eyeshadow, green eyes coral lips, green smokey eyes, party look, party makeup, party n. Bookmark the permalink. 9 Comments.