Dewy natural makeup FOTD
Today I’m doing an Everyday dewy natural look. I have used shades of pink for this makeup. This is the finished look –
Summary of the look :
On a well moisturized face, apply liquid foundation and blend well. Use cream blush on the apples of the cheeks for a dewy look and set with powder blush (optional). Apply powder on T-zone or all over if you have oily skin. For the eyes, apply a nude pink or rosy eyeshadow all over the lid, dark brown in the crease, brown liner on upper lash line and white/nude pencil on water line. Finish with defining mascara. Lastly, apply a mid-tone pink lipstick and dab a little gloss over it.
Products used :
1. MAC paint pot ‘Fresco Rose
2. Chambor eyeshadow trio ‘Bronze’ (nude pink shade)
3. MAC Embark eye shadow (crease)
4. Bourjois Kohl and contour eye pencil ‘Brun expressif’
5. MAC Blending brush – MAC 222
6. NYX Jumbo pencil ‘Yogurt’ (waterline)
7. Faces mascara
8. MAC Select moisture cover concealer NC 45.5 (not pictured)
1. Apply paint pot all over lid, blending it towards the brow bone.
2. Apply nude pink shade from Chambor trio all over lid.
3. Pick up dark brown eye shadow (MAC Embark), dust it over over the back of the palm and use it to blend in the crease.
4. Apply brown pencil on upper lash line and soften it with the brush.
5. Apply NYX Jumbo pencil ‘Yogurt’ on water line (or any other flesh colored/white pencil).
6. Finish off with defining mascara.
Using white/nude/flesh pencil on the waterline gives a brighter look to the eyes. Also using nude pink/lilac eye shadow just slightly lighter than the skin tone also gives a bright fresh look to the eyes.
Products used for face :
1. The body shop foundation
2. Chambor silver shadow compact
3. The Body Shop face and body brush
4. Lakme cheek artist ‘Kiss of a Rose’
5. Colorbar blush ‘Cosmic Rose’
1. Revlon colorstay lipstick ‘Satin Rosewood’
2. Bourjois effet 3D gloss ’03 Brun rose academic’
Finished look :
What products do you use for a dewy natural look ? Let me know your comments by replying below.
Posted on May 17, 2011, in Looks, M.A.C and tagged bourjois effect 3D gloss brun rose academic, brightening fresh eye makeup, day time natural makeup, dewy natural everyday makeup, dewy natural look, MAC fresco rose paint pot, natural eye makeup, Revlon Satin Rosewood. Bookmark the permalink. 16 Comments.