Navy blue, silver and pink FOTD : Makeup breakdown
I have started a new feature on Facebook called “What are we wearing today”. In this feature, I share my Face of the day (FOTD) everyday and you can share your makeup breakdown of the day with everyone by commenting on that thread. To share your makeup look today, click HERE .
This is the full makeup breakdown of the look today. It is very cool toned look with navy blue and silver on the eyes and pink on the lips.
Products used :
1. Faces long wear eye pencil ‘Navy Blue’
2. Bourjois ombre stretch eyeshadow #14 (for smudging and setting the eye pencil)
3. Streetwear metal eyes eye pencil ‘Silver lining’ (lower lash line)
4. Lotus herbals kajal (Waterline)
5. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
1. The Body shop oil free foundation (mixed with moisturizer )
2. Chambor silver shadow compact ‘RR2 Rose pale’
3. Lakme cheek artist ‘Kiss of a rose’
4. Maybelline expert wear blush ‘Pinch o pink’ (to set the cheek artist)
5. The Body shop face and body brush
6. MAC Select moisture cover concelaer NC 45.5
Maybelline colorsensational ‘Hooked on pink’
What are you wearing today ? Let me know your comments by replying below.
Posted on May 28, 2011, in Faces, Lakme, Looks, Lotus Herbals, Maybelline and tagged blue silver and pink makeup look, cool toned blue and pink makeup\, face of the day, facebook fotd, navy blue and silver eye look. Bookmark the permalink. 7 Comments.