Small MAC haul : Painterly paint pot and Soft brown eyeshadow EOTD
I’d been wanting these two products since a long time and finally got these yesterday. Here is a simple eye makeup I did with it.
1. MAC Paint pot ‘Painterly’
2. MAC Eyeshadow ‘Soft brown’
3. Colorbar I-glide pencil ‘Cocobar’
4. MAC Smolder
5. MAC select moisture cover concealer NC 45.5
6. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
This is super simple everyday eye makeup.
1. Apply paint pot Painterly all over lid. Apply ‘soft brown’ eyeshadow all over it and blend in crease with compact.
2. Apply brown eye pencil on upper lash line, kohl on waterline.
3. Conceal under eye area, set with compact.
4. Finish off with mascara.
I applied paint pot with fingers first and it looked very patchy and frankly quite horrible. I wiped that off with cleanser and then tried with a random brush and it came out better without any patchiness but still not perfect. Guess I need more practice to get comfortable in its application.
Painterly is a soft beige color with a pink undertone and soft brown is a light brown with an orange undertone and together they give a neutral eye and also brighten up the eyes.
Whats your neutral everyday eye makeup look? Share your comments by replying below.
Posted on June 4, 2011, in Eyes, Looks, M.A.C and tagged mac paint pot painterly, mac soft brown eyeshadow, simple everyday eye makeup look, simple neutral eye makeup. Bookmark the permalink. 17 Comments.