Weekend Fun: My top 10 favorite products of the week #3
These are my favorite products from the week gone by.
I loved wearing neutral lipsticks this week and picked up Maybelline Colorsensational ‘My Mahogany’ after a lot of reccos from a lot of people!
Share your favorite products and looks you loved wearing this week by replying below.
1. MAC Smolder eye kohl. (Rs 790)
2. Maybelline drama gel liner black (Rs 375)
3. Bourjois Paris mineral eyeshadow #2 (Rs 390)
Wore it in my look HERE .
4. MAC Paint pot ‘Painterly’ (Rs 1100)
5. Avon simply pretty nail enamel ‘Champagne Shimmer’ (Rs 55)
Nail of the day HERE
6. Colorbar lip pencil ‘Nude Pink’ (Rs 250)
7. Bourjois kabuki brush (Rs 430)
8. Lakme enrich satin lipstick #133 from Fantasy collection (Rs 225)
Wore it in looks HERE ,
9. Avon simply pretty lipstick ‘Mango Mania’ (Rs 125)
10. Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick ‘My Mahogany’ (Rs 299)
Wore it in my look HERE
What were your favorite products from last week ? Share your comments by replying below.
Read posts –
Posted on June 6, 2011, in Makeup Fun and tagged Avon simply pretty lipstick 'Mango Mania', Avon simply pretty nail enamel 'Champagne Shimmer', Bourjois kabuki brush, Bourjois Paris mineral eyeshadow #2, Colorbar lip pencil 'Nude Pink', Lakme enrich satin lipstick #133 from Fantasy collection, mac paint pot painterly, MAC Smolder eye kohl, Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick 'My Mahogany', Maybelline drama gel liner black. Bookmark the permalink. 12 Comments.