I wanted to try a lime green eye makeup with more of yellow in the inner lid transitioning to lime green at the outer corner. The lemon yellow of the Coastal Scents 88 palette however turned out a little chalky and not so well pigmented so the eye makeup look looks more lime green than yellow. I’ve used MAC Siahi as base which has also added to the blue-green element.
1. Apply MAC Siahi as base all over lid. Smudge.
2. Apply yellow e/s to inner half of lid and light lime green e/s on outer half.
3. Apply dark green eye shadow on outer corner.
4. Blend at crease with matte brown eyeshadow. Apply highlight shade on browbone and blend with crease.
5. Line waterline with brown pencil. Smudge on lower lash line using dark green eyeshadow.
6. Line upper lash line with dark green pencil.
7. Apply shimmery silver-gold e/s on inner corner.
8. Finish off with volumizing mascara.
What lipstick should be paired with this eye makeup ? Have you tried lime or yellow eye shadows? Let me know your comments by replying below.