Today I’m doing a Bubble gum pink look inspired by MAC Senior Artist Vimi Joshi’s Hot Bubble Gum Pink look ( Quite Cute Collection) recently posted on Twitter by the artist herself. Click HERE to see the inspiration behind this look.
The products used By Vimi J to create this look are from the MAC Quite cute collection. I’ve tried to recreate the look using whatever products I had. Some of the colors(like the lip color) haven’t come out quite right but I enjoyed doing this look! I wouldn’t have normally worn a white+pink combination of eye shadows but I loved the look Vimi Joshi created!
Here’s the final look :
Products used :
1. MAC Select moisture cover concealer NC 45.5
2. NYX Jumbo pencil ‘Milk’
3. Coastal scents 88 palette (pink and white shades)
4. FACES Sparkle dust #38
5. MAC Smolder
6. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
7. Brushes : MAC 222(blending) , FACES eye shadow brush
1. Conceal under eye and apply over the lid also to cover pigmentation.
2. Let the concealer set for a few minutes. Apply NYX jumbo pencil in ‘Milk’ over inner 1/2 of the lid and smudge slightly with a brush.
3. Pat white eye shadow over it to set it (#1 shadow from the Coastal Scents palette shown above).
4. Take the magenta pink shades (#2 and #3 shadows) and apply on outer half of lid and till above crease. Also apply the same on the lower lash line. (I have used 2 shades to get the desired intensity and shade of color). Blend it at the crease and with the white eye shadow to give a smooth transition and to avoid any harsh lines.
5. Pat a little of the Sparkle dust (translucent with pinkish purple shimmer) on the white eye shadow inner half of the lid. Use compact powder under the brows.
6. Apply MAC Smolder (kohl) on waterline. Finish with 2 coats of mascara.
1. MAC Studio fix fluid foundation NC 40
2. Chambor Silver shadow compact ‘RR2 Rose Pale’
3. Colorbar blush- ‘Crimson Rose’
4. Brushes – MAC 188 (foundation), The Body Shop face and body brush(compact) and The Body Shop blush brush
Mixed 2 shades of lipsticks to get a cool toned bright pink lip – didn’t quite get it exact but quite close- Maybelline Colorsensational ‘Hooked on Pink’ and Chambor Silk Touch ‘Silk star’ lipsticks.
Final look :
In different lighting mode-
Hope you liked the look 🙂
Have you tried the bubble gum pink look ? Let me know your comments and suggestions by replying below.