This is the look I wore today using MAC Siahi fluidline and Bourjois hi tech rouge tint ‘Rose Pixel‘.
I used some different products than my usual for my face today and I quite liked the healthy glowing look it gave me.
1. MAC Siahi fluidline (on upper lash line and waterline)
2. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
1. Lotus safe sun intensive sunscreen spray SPF 50
2. L’oreal true match minerals powder
3. Chambor silver shadow compact
4. Bourjois hi tech rouge tint ‘Rose pixel’
5. Revlon colorstay mineral finishing powder ‘Sunkiss Radieux’
6. The body shop face and body brush
7. The body shop blush brush
1. After applying moisturizer and allowing to sink into the skin for 7-10 min, I applied the Bourjois lip/cheek stain on the apples of the cheeks and blended it using fingers.
2. Next, I applied Lotus spray sunscreen all over face and neck.
3. Since the sunscreen is slightly sticky in texture I skipped liquid/cream foundation and applied L’oreal true match minerals powder all over the face and neck.
4. Applied Chambor compact on T-zone for more matte coverage in the oily region.
5. Lastly, applied applied Revlon colorstay mineral finishing powder all over the cheeks.
Applied Bourjois hi tech rouge tint ‘Rose pixel’ and NYX Sheer gloss ‘HOT’ over it.
Final look :
Whats your secret to a glowing summer look? Let me know your comments by replying below.
You can share your everyday makeup breakdown on Facebook by adding me HERE.