Here’s a look I tried using MAC Blue Brown pigment for the first time. Blue brown pigment is a duo chrome pigment from MAC with a reddish brown base and reflecting teal shimmer. I bought it as part of a 5 pigment set named ‘Smokey Thrillseekers‘ from the Tartan Tale collection.
It is the most interesting pigment of the set and it produces a beautiful dual reflection effect. It can be used with different bases to bring the different hues of this pigments- brown/nude to bring out the browns, black/blue to bring out the teal shimmer. I have used it with black base by smudging Revlon crayon pencil on the lids before applying the pigment.
Products used for EYES :
1. BeYu eye base
2. Revlon crayon eye pencil ‘Black’
3. MAC Blue brown pigment
4. Maybelline chai latte quad (for dark brown -crease and highlight- brow bone shades)
5. VOV liquid eyeliner
6. Lotus herbals kajal
7.Maybelline Colossal volume mascara
8. BeYu concealer
9. Fluffy brush
MAC Blue Brown pigment-
Products used for face :
1. MAC studio fix liquid foundation NC40
2. Chambor silver shadow compact ‘RR2’ shade
3. Colorbar blushes- just earth(contouring), Peachy rose
4. Vega blush brush
5. The Body Shop sponge
Products used for LIPS :
I mixed 2 lipsticks to get the peachy pink shade I wanted to go with the eyes- a nude brownish shade and a brownish pink shade.
1. Lotus herbals lip balm
2. Chambor lip liner ’03’
3. Chambor Silk touch lipstick ‘Silk Woods’
4. Revlon colorburst ‘Rosy Nude’
5. Maybelline watershine lip gloss ‘Beige sensation’
6. Vega lip filler brush
Final look :
Have you used MAC Pigments? Which is your favorite pigment? Let me know your comments by replying below.