Here’s are my top 10 favorite products that I reached out for the most this week. I have plenty of makeup but most of the times when I’m in a hurry, I end up using the same products over and over. I’m sure this happens of all of us! I’ll be doing this post every weekend and archiving it in the ‘Makeup Fun’ category. This’ll help me alter my look every week and give me a chance to use more of my makeup (apart from my blog posts) on an everyday basis.
Please share your favorite looks and products of this week in the comments section. I’d love to know what everyone wore this week!
Here are my favorites (in no particular order)
1. The Body Shop Vitamin E face mist (Rs 595)
2. Lotus herbals Naturalblend Swift makeup (Rs 359)
3. Lotus Herbals Seduction Botanical lip glosses Precious Peach and Jamoon (around Rs 200)
4. Lotus Herbals colordew nail paint Peach Perfect (around Rs 100)
5. Chambor dazzle eye pencils Teal Dazzle and Grey Dazzle (Rs 445)
6. Faces creme matte lip gloss Deep Lilac . Read review HERE (Rs 399)
7. Maybelline dream mousse blush Soft Plum (Rs 205)
8. Maybelline colossal volume mascara (around Rs 350)
9. NYX Sheer gloss HOT. Read review HERE (Rs 480)
10. Colorbar DIVA lipstick Dress to Impress. Read review HERE. (Rs 350)
Products that almost made it to my top 10 this week –
MAC Cream color base ‘Improper Copper’
The Body Shop cheek color ’05 Tea rose’
The Body Shop lipstick ’63’
Bourjois kohl and contour pencil ‘Brun expressif’
So what did you wear this week? let me know your comments by replying below.