Glowing Summer look with Bourjois Hi tech rouge tint and Revlon bronzer
This is the look I wore today using MAC Siahi fluidline and Bourjois hi tech rouge tint ‘Rose Pixel‘.
I used some different products than my usual for my face today and I quite liked the healthy glowing look it gave me.
1. MAC Siahi fluidline (on upper lash line and waterline)
2. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
1. Lotus safe sun intensive sunscreen spray SPF 50
2. L’oreal true match minerals powder
3. Chambor silver shadow compact
4. Bourjois hi tech rouge tint ‘Rose pixel’
5. Revlon colorstay mineral finishing powder ‘Sunkiss Radieux’
6. The body shop face and body brush
7. The body shop blush brush
1. After applying moisturizer and allowing to sink into the skin for 7-10 min, I applied the Bourjois lip/cheek stain on the apples of the cheeks and blended it using fingers.
2. Next, I applied Lotus spray sunscreen all over face and neck.
3. Since the sunscreen is slightly sticky in texture I skipped liquid/cream foundation and applied L’oreal true match minerals powder all over the face and neck.
4. Applied Chambor compact on T-zone for more matte coverage in the oily region.
5. Lastly, applied applied Revlon colorstay mineral finishing powder all over the cheeks.
Applied Bourjois hi tech rouge tint ‘Rose pixel’ and NYX Sheer gloss ‘HOT’ over it.
Final look :
Whats your secret to a glowing summer look? Let me know your comments by replying below.
You can share your everyday makeup breakdown on Facebook by adding me HERE.
Weekend Fun : My top 10 favorite products of the week
Here’s are my top 10 favorite products that I reached out for the most this week. I have plenty of makeup but most of the times when I’m in a hurry, I end up using the same products over and over. I’m sure this happens of all of us! I’ll be doing this post every weekend and archiving it in the ‘Makeup Fun’ category. This’ll help me alter my look every week and give me a chance to use more of my makeup (apart from my blog posts) on an everyday basis.
Please share your favorite looks and products of this week in the comments section. I’d love to know what everyone wore this week!
Here are my favorites (in no particular order)
1. The Body Shop Vitamin E face mist (Rs 595)
2. Lotus herbals Naturalblend Swift makeup (Rs 359)
3. Lotus Herbals Seduction Botanical lip glosses Precious Peach and Jamoon (around Rs 200)
4. Lotus Herbals colordew nail paint Peach Perfect (around Rs 100)
5. Chambor dazzle eye pencils Teal Dazzle and Grey Dazzle (Rs 445)
6. Faces creme matte lip gloss Deep Lilac . Read review HERE (Rs 399)
7. Maybelline dream mousse blush Soft Plum (Rs 205)
8. Maybelline colossal volume mascara (around Rs 350)
9. NYX Sheer gloss HOT. Read review HERE (Rs 480)
10. Colorbar DIVA lipstick Dress to Impress. Read review HERE. (Rs 350)
Products that almost made it to my top 10 this week –
MAC Cream color base ‘Improper Copper’
The Body Shop cheek color ’05 Tea rose’
The Body Shop lipstick ’63’
Bourjois kohl and contour pencil ‘Brun expressif’
So what did you wear this week? let me know your comments by replying below.