Today I’m doing an Everyday dewy natural look. I have used shades of pink for this makeup. This is the finished look –
Summary of the look :
On a well moisturized face, apply liquid foundation and blend well. Use cream blush on the apples of the cheeks for a dewy look and set with powder blush (optional). Apply powder on T-zone or all over if you have oily skin. For the eyes, apply a nude pink or rosy eyeshadow all over the lid, dark brown in the crease, brown liner on upper lash line and white/nude pencil on water line. Finish with defining mascara. Lastly, apply a mid-tone pink lipstick and dab a little gloss over it.
Products used :
1. MAC paint pot ‘Fresco Rose
2. Chambor eyeshadow trio ‘Bronze’ (nude pink shade)
3. MAC Embark eye shadow (crease)
4. Bourjois Kohl and contour eye pencil ‘Brun expressif’
5. MAC Blending brush – MAC 222
6. NYX Jumbo pencil ‘Yogurt’ (waterline)
7. Faces mascara
8. MAC Select moisture cover concealer NC 45.5 (not pictured)
1. Apply paint pot all over lid, blending it towards the brow bone.
2. Apply nude pink shade from Chambor trio all over lid.
3. Pick up dark brown eye shadow (MAC Embark), dust it over over the back of the palm and use it to blend in the crease.
4. Apply brown pencil on upper lash line and soften it with the brush.
5. Apply NYX Jumbo pencil ‘Yogurt’ on water line (or any other flesh colored/white pencil).
6. Finish off with defining mascara.
Using white/nude/flesh pencil on the waterline gives a brighter look to the eyes. Also using nude pink/lilac eye shadow just slightly lighter than the skin tone also gives a bright fresh look to the eyes.
Products used for face :
1. The body shop foundation
2. Chambor silver shadow compact
3. The Body Shop face and body brush
4. Lakme cheek artist ‘Kiss of a Rose’
5. Colorbar blush ‘Cosmic Rose’
1. Revlon colorstay lipstick ‘Satin Rosewood’
2. Bourjois effet 3D gloss ’03 Brun rose academic’
Finished look :
What products do you use for a dewy natural look ? Let me know your comments by replying below.
This is a blue-dark grey smokey eye makeup that I tried today using MAC Siahi and dark grey shade ‘mystery’ from Colorbar warm palette.
This is definitely an evening wear makeup look. With the smokey eyes I have paired a pink lipstick with a ruby red-pink gloss and peach blush on the cheeks with a little bronzer on the cheekbones.
Summary of look :
On a well moisturized face, apply concealer, foundation , set with powder, apply peach blush on cheeks with light hand (since the eyes and lips are a little dramatic) and finish off with a little bronzer on the cheekbones. For the eyes, using MAC Siahi as base, apply taupe-dark grey shade on the outer half of lid and build up Siahi on inner half, blend at crease with dark brown eye shadow, (kajal) and lower lash line(with siahi)line water line (upper lash line- optional). Pair with medium pink lipstick and ruby red-pink gloss.
This is the finished look :
Products used for the eyes :
1. BeYu eye base
2. MAC Siahi
3. Colorbar warm palette (taupe-dark grey shade)
4. Maybelline chai latte quad (dark brown shade- crease, brow filler)
5.MAC Naked pigment (brow bone highlight, inner corner, tear duct )
6. Lotus Herbals kajal
7. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
1. Prime eyes with eye primer. Apply Siahi as base on lid and smudge.
2.Apply dark grey shade on outer half of lid, build up siahi on inner half. Since Siahi is gel based, blending is difficult at the crease and socket.
3. Blend out the crease and outer corner with dark brown eyeshadow and loose powder.
4. Apply browbone highlight shade and blend with crease.
5. Apply kajal and smudge on lower lash line. Apply Siahi on lower lash line with angular brush. I have skipped lining the upper lash line.
6. Apply highlight shade on inner corners.
7. Finish the look with a coat of mascara.
Products used for face :
1. Concealer : MAC Select Moisture Cover NC 45.5 (Mickey Contractor collection)
2. The Body Shop Oil free Foundation #6
3. Chambor Silver shadow compact ‘RR2 Rose pale’
4. Colorbar blush ‘Peachy rose’
5. Revlon bronzer
6. Brushes: Foundation – MAC 188, Blush- Vega blush brush
Products used for lips :
1. Revlon Colorstay lipstick ‘Satin Rosewood’
2. Revlon Super lustrous lip gloss ‘Wrap yourself in Rubies’
Final look :
Have you tried MAC Siahi? Do you like wearing smokey eye looks? What lip color do you like pairing with smokey eyes? Let me know your comments by replying below.