Today I’m doing a shimmery olive green eye makeup look using VOV loose powder eye shadow.
I spotted this beauty at New Beauty Centre, Khar (Mumbai) retailing at Rs 75 and picked up 2 shades- an olive green and a copper shade.
Here’s the look I’ve done using the olive green shade.
Summary of the look –
On a well moisturized face, apply foundation and set it with compact/loose powder. For the eyes, prime the lid and then apply dark brown pencil on outer corner , crease and smudge. Apply shimmery olive green eyeshadow over the lid and matte brown in the outer corner, crease and blend. Apply highlight shade on browbone and inner corners, dark brown pencil on lower lash line and finish with mascara. For the cheeks, apply matte brown/earthy pink blush. Apply a reddish brown lipstick on the lips and top it with clear or nude gloss.
Products used :
1. MAC select moisture cover concealer NC 45.5
2. BeYu eye base
3. Colorbar I-glide pencil ‘Cocobar’
4. VOV loose powder eyeshadow (shimmery olive green shade )
5. Maybelline chai latte quad (dark brown shade)
6. Marie claire shimmery golden eye shadow (highlight shade)
7. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
8. Brushes- The Body Shop eye shadow brushes, MAC 222 blending brush
1. MAC Prep+Prime
2. MAC Studio fix fluid foundation NC 40
3. Chambor silver shadow compact ‘RR2 Rose Pale’
4. Colorbar blush- ‘Just Earth’
5. Lakme pure rouge blusher ‘Rose Crush’
1. Revlon Colorburst lipstick ‘Sienna’
2. Maybelline watershine lip gloss ‘Beige Sensation’
Final look :
Hope you liked the look 🙂
Have you tried green eye makeup? What lip color do you pair with greens? Let me know your comments by replying below.