Today I’m doing a earthy copper and coral look. Copper and corals go very well together giving a lovely warm toned look. I have used a medium-shimmer copper eye shadow, earthy warm blush and coral lipstick.
Summary of the look :
On a well moisturized face, apply foundation , conceal required areas and set with compact. For the cheeks, apply a warm earthy blush under the cheekbones and blend upwards and outwards (towards the temples). For the eyes, apply primer orshimmery base (like MAC CCB) and apply coppery eye shadow all over the lid and soften the edges. Apply brown liner,brown kohl on waterline and gold/copper eye pencil or eyeshadow on the lower lash line. Finish off eye makeup with volumizing mascara. Apply coral lipstick on the lips.
Products used :
1. MAC Select moisture cover concealer NC 45.5.
2. MAC Cream Color base ‘Improper Copper’
3. Essence color and shine eyeshadow ’02 Stage beauty’
4. MAC fluidline ‘Dipdown’
5. Chambor dazzle pencil- Golden
6. MAC 208 (angular brush for brown gel liner)
7. MAC 222 (for applying eye shadow)
8. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
1. The Body Shop oil free foundation
2. Chambor Silver shadow compact
3. The Body shop face and body brush
4. The Body shop blush no. 5
The body shop lipstick no. 63 (coral shade)
Final look :
What is your favorite warm earthy look combination? Have you tried copper with corals? Let me know your comments by replying below.
Summer’s here in full swing and one of my favorite looks this summer are soft, natural looks with corals and peaches. Coral fever is everywhere..from makeup to clothes to footwear! Coral/peach lips paired with a peachy-pink blush instantly give a glow to the face imparting a soft, natural look.
Here are my peach and coral lipsticks-
1. Revlon Colorburst ‘Peach’ (Rs 580)
2. The Body Shop lipstick #63 (Rs 575)
3.Lotus Herbals pure color lipstick ‘Peach creme’ (Rs 225 )
Here is how they look on me-
1. Revlon Colorburst ‘Peach’
This is the lightest shade of my collection and I do not like it as much as the other 2 shades cos it washes me out a little whereas the other 2 shades especially Lotus Herbals ‘Peach creme’ brighten up my face. More suitable for fair complexions.
2. The Body Shop lipstick #63
This is a true coral shade and a gift from my Mum. Love the shade!
The shade isn’t showing up in the following picture. The true shade is as visible in the swatch above.
3. Lotus herbals pure color lipstick ‘Peach creme’
This is a peach shade with pink and brown undertones hence easier to pull off. Gives a very bright, fresh look to the face and ‘safe’ peach shade, would suit most complexions.
Products used :
1. MAC eyeshadow ‘Sable’ all over lid (last shade, bottom row)
2. Chambor Dazzle pencil liner ‘black’ on upper lash line
3. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
1. MAC Select moisture cover concealer NC 45.5
2. The Body Shop oil free foundation ’06’
3. Chambor silver shadow compact ‘RR2 Rose pale’
4. Colorbar blush – ‘Peachy rose’
What are your favorite coral and peach lipsticks? Let me know your comments by replying below.