Spring/Summer Look#2 : Turquoise blue and forest green eye makeup for day/evening
This is look #2 of my Spring/Summer Look Book. Look #1 was Everyday makeup using colored liners.
Blue and green and my favorite shades for bright spring/summer eye makeup. For this look, I have paired a very popular color this season- turquoise blue, with forest green for the eyes with nude lips for the daytime and plum lips for the evening.
On a well moisturized face, apply foundation ,set it with compact and apply bronzer on cheeks. For the eyes, pair a turquoise blue eyeshadow with dark green( outer half of lid) and pair this with nude lips for the daytime and glam it up with plum lips for the evening.
I have kept the turquoise shade intense only on the inner half of lid and blended it out with dark green to keep the look subtle and wearable.
This is the final look (with nude lips )
This is the final look (with plum lips)
Products used for the eyes :
1.BeYu eye base (primer)
2. Bourjois baked eyeshadow #2 (turquoise shade)
3. BeYu eye shadow single #114 (forest green shade)
4. Maybelline chai latte quad (browbone highlight shade)
5. Lotus herbals kajal
6.Maybelline gel liner ‘black’
7. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
8. Faces brush
1. Prime eye lids using concealer + foundation or eye base.
2. Apply turquoise blue eyeshadow on inner half of the lid using a slightly wet brush.
3. Apply dark green shade on outer half of lid and crease. Blend the 2 with brush using loose powder.
4. Apply brow bone highlight shade and blend with the crease color.
5. Apply kajal on water line. Using brush smudge it on the lower lash line with the turquoise eye shadow.
6. Apply thin line with black liner on upper lash line ( you can make the line thicker if wearing for evening)
7. Finish off with a coat of mascara.
Products used for face :
1. The Body Shop oil free foundation #6 Honey
2. Chambor silver shadow compact ‘RR2 Rose Pale’
3. Revlon colorstay mineral finishing powder ‘Sunkiss Radieux’
4. Brushes – Foundation ( M.A.C 188), Bronzer ( Vega blush brush)
Products used for lips
Nude lips – Chambor silk touch ‘Silk Woods’
Plum Lips– Revlon Super lustrous ‘Plumalicious’
Final look :
Which look did you like more- daytime or evening ? Have you tried turquoise for eye makeup ? Let me know your comments by replying below.