Today I’m doing a earthy copper and coral look. Copper and corals go very well together giving a lovely warm toned look. I have used a medium-shimmer copper eye shadow, earthy warm blush and coral lipstick.
Summary of the look :
On a well moisturized face, apply foundation , conceal required areas and set with compact. For the cheeks, apply a warm earthy blush under the cheekbones and blend upwards and outwards (towards the temples). For the eyes, apply primer orshimmery base (like MAC CCB) and apply coppery eye shadow all over the lid and soften the edges. Apply brown liner,brown kohl on waterline and gold/copper eye pencil or eyeshadow on the lower lash line. Finish off eye makeup with volumizing mascara. Apply coral lipstick on the lips.
Products used :
1. MAC Select moisture cover concealer NC 45.5.
2. MAC Cream Color base ‘Improper Copper’
3. Essence color and shine eyeshadow ’02 Stage beauty’
4. MAC fluidline ‘Dipdown’
5. Chambor dazzle pencil- Golden
6. MAC 208 (angular brush for brown gel liner)
7. MAC 222 (for applying eye shadow)
8. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
1. The Body Shop oil free foundation
2. Chambor Silver shadow compact
3. The Body shop face and body brush
4. The Body shop blush no. 5
The body shop lipstick no. 63 (coral shade)
Final look :
What is your favorite warm earthy look combination? Have you tried copper with corals? Let me know your comments by replying below.