Revlon inspired 'Contoured eye- bold lips' look FOTD
Today I’m doing a contoured eye-bold lip look inspired by the look given by Revlon’s Gucci Westman for the Luca Luca show at New York Fashion Week. See the Luca Luca Look HERE.
Summary of the look :
On a moisturized face, conceal required areas and apply full coverage foundation on face and neck. Blend well and set with powder. For the eyes, apply matte neutral eyeshadow all over lid and darker eyeshadow in crease and outer corner to define and contour the eyes, apply black liner on upper lash line , smudged brown pencil/eyeshadow on lower lash line and mascara on lashes. Define brows with dark brown eyeshadow. Fill in the lips evenly with the bold lip color with a lip brush.
Products used :
1. MAC Select moisture cover concealer NC 45.5
2. Coastal scents 88 original palette (circled and starred shades)
3. Maybelline drama gel liner
4. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
5.Maybelline chai latte quad (Dark brown shade- eye brows)
6. Brushes : The Body Shop brushes, MAC 222 brush(blending)
7. Compact/Loose powder for blending
This is my first attempt at contoured eye and I haven’t used too much product in crease to prevent a harsh look.
1. Apply concealer on under eye and lid area and using third finger blend well.
2. Set concealer with powder.
3. Apply neutral eye matte eyeshadow (top most marked shade) over entire lid.
4. Apply second shade (light brown) in crease and blend well. Apply on lower lash line and blend.
5. Take darkest shade (grey-brown right bottom shade) directly on blending brush and blend in crease.
6. Apply even line of black liner on upper lash line. Do not wing it out.
7. Apply brown pencil slightly on lower lash line and smudge with brush. Leave the waterline bare or apply flesh toned pencil.
8. Finish off with mascara.
9. Define and fill in eye brows with matte dark brown eyeshadow.
1.MAC Studio fix fluid NC 40
2. Chambor silver shadow compact ‘RR2 Rose Pale’
3. Colorbar ‘Just earth’ blush (lightly under the cheekbones)
4.The Body Shop sponge
1. Revlon Colorburst ‘Crimson’
2. Vega lip filler brush
Final look :
Do you wear contoured eye- bold lips combo? Let me know your comments by replying below.
I’d been away for a while due to ill health hence no posts in the past few weeks. Thanks to all who sent their wishes 🙂
Posted on April 18, 2011, in Coastal Scents, Latest Trends, Lips, Looks, Revlon and tagged bold lip, bold lips look, coastal scents 88 palette, contoured eye, crimson, fresh modern look, Gucci westman, NYFW, red lips, revlon colorburst, Revlon colorburst Crimson, revlon luca luca. Bookmark the permalink. 15 Comments.
hi lovely look…missed u on the scene…..
Thank you Shivani 🙂 How are you doing?
am doing well:)
hws ur health??
I’m fully recovered now Shivani Thanks 🙂 Your laptop repaired?
Lovely 🙂 Take care n get well soon.
Thanks AD 🙂
hi ankita… this is a god look for an evening out.. or a date 🙂
btw, i found my perfect red in an avon lippie last week…. had been dying to wear it and I think now i’ll do this look… thanks!
how are you now?
Awesome! Please share your pics with the Avon red lippie 🙂 I’m fine now thanks Anks.
missed u ankita…n loved ur look…d eyes look nice..n crimson always looks great on u..
Thanks Bhumika 🙂
♥ the eye makeup. Good post!!
Thanks Gauri 🙂 Glad you liked it.
Loved the look..Ankita..I love all your eye looks..
Thank you Prachi 🙂 Like your display pic.
Pingback: How to coordinate makeup with outfit Vol 1 : Makeup to suit every outfit « Corallista Makeup Blog