Everyday pink-brown eye makeup look with MAC Sable & MAC Cranberry + FOTD
This is a quick everyday eye makeup look I tried today using the eyeshadows ‘SABLE‘ and ‘CRANBERRY‘ from MAC.
Read further to see complete breakdown and steps used to achieve this simple everyday wear look.
Products used :
1. MAC Paint pot ‘Painterly’
2. MAC Eyeshadows – Sable, Cranberry.
3. Colorbar I-glide eye pencil ‘Cocobar’
4. Bourjois kohl and contour pencil ‘Brun expressif’
5. MAC Select moisture cover concealer NC 45.5
6. Faces eye shadow brush
7. Maybelline colossal volume mascara
1. Apply primer or base on lids first. I’ve applied MAC Paint pot ‘Painterly’ all over the lid , crease and blended towards brow bone.
2. Apply Sable (plummy brown neutral shade) all over lid with an eyeshadow application brush(using Faces eyeshadow brush)
3. Take Cranberry (deep pink with plum-brown undertone) on a soft fluffy brush (using the same Faces brush) and apply in outer corner and crease and blend towards brow bone.
4. Apply compact powder under brow bone for a neat look.
5. Apply brown/black liner, brown kohl and keep the look soft.
6. Finish with a coat of mascara.
Products used for face:
1. The Body shop oil free foundation.
2. Chambor silver shadow compact
3. Lakme cheek artist ‘Kiss of a rose’
For lips :
Subtle look : For a more subtle, work appropriate look, bring out the brown in the eyeshadow shades by pairing with a neutral peachy brown or brownish pink nude lipstick. I have used Lakme enrich matte #263.
Vibrant look : Play up the pinks in the eyeshadow by pairing with a rosy pink lipstick like Lotus herbals pure color lipstick ‘Pink Blush’
Which look did you like more- the subtle one or the vibrant one?
Posted on June 6, 2011, in Eyes, Looks, M.A.C and tagged eye makeup with MAC Sable and MAC CRANBERRY, lakme cheek artist kiss of a rose, lakme enrich #!33, lotus herbals pyre color pink blush lipstick, neutral pink eye makeup, office wear subtle pink brown look, quick everyday eye makeup. Bookmark the permalink. 26 Comments.